Topic: Renewable Energy and Self-Reliant India from the lens of CTOs
100 GW of Renewable Energy has become a milestone, while India with its leadership looks forward to achieving 450 GW by 2030 and become Self-Reliant. This session will dwell on several factors to make what it takes to achieve the GOAL.
• Atmanirbhar Bharat a journey from the start till today and tomorrow.
• Impact of PLI Scheme for Solar PV manufacturing
• Impact of BCD from 1st of April 2022
• Approval of BIS, BOM & ALMM with new design of modules using M6, M10 & M12 cells
• New Technologies: P-Type Mono-PERC, Bifacial. N-Type: TOPCon, NPERT, Hetero Junction, Smart Inverters, Smart Monitoring, Trackers
• BIS certification Good Enough?
• Future Tech & Pricing Road Maps, Exchange Rates (First 2 years of ingot & wafer imports)
• Ensuring Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warranties, Insurances
• Role of Energy Storage – Technology & price curves and Preparedness of Make in India and role of PLI Scheme for Battery Mfg.
Moderator: Santosh Khatelsal, Energy Expert
• Shri. Ruchin Gupta, IRS, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy *
• Dr. Milind Kulkarni, CTO, Vikram Solar
• Kapil Maheshwari, President, Renewable Energy Development, Reliance Industries Limited
• Ivan Saha, CTO, Renew Power
• Goutam Samanta, Head PV technology, Juniper Green Energy
• Dr. Sarita Zele, Head R & D, Waaree Energies
• Amit Barve, BU Head- Solar, Panasonic