Pelton Turbine Generator
With the in-depth development of water resources, there are many high-drop river basins that need to be developed. For example, the Yarlung Zangbo River in my country has a drop of more than 2,000 meters. At the same time, it is unrealistic to build dams (considering an international river at this time). Therefore, the Pelton turbine has become the first choice. Pelton turbines have the following advantages:
1. Adapt to the situation where the ratio of flow to head is relatively small.
2. The weighted average efficiency is very high, and the efficiency is very high in the entire operating range. In particular, bucket-type turbines are now advanced and can achieve an average efficiency of more than 91% in the load range of 30% to 110%.
3. The ability to adapt to changes in water head is relatively strong
4. It is also very suitable for pipes with a large ratio of water head.
5. The amount of excavation is small.